I'm wrapping up what I think was a rather adreniline filled day:
- I got flamed on another blog, which really is remarkable since normally steer myself away from all things political
- I finally got to see what all the fuss was about on Grey's Anatomy (remember? I missed the last episode?)
- You know the saying "The Third Time is a Charm"? Well, Jennifer decided to take that idea to the Extreme x 3
- Suzanne, who resisted the coy callings of the pee stick, received the kind of news that makes me insanely happy
- Tomorrow morning I will be seen by my clinic for the first time in over four months for my baseline ultrasound and blood work
I'm now going to try to get some sleep so I can wake up early enough to shave away my five o'clock shadow.
And now I'm pissed: I just found out that Tuesday Girl just lost her pregnancy.